Mi., 23. Jän.|
Quarterback Camp (1)
A 2-day Quarterback learning experience design to help aspiring QBs to reach their full potential.
Time & Location
23. Jän. 2019, 09:00 – 13:00
Stadio Europa, Via Resia, 3, 39100 Don Bosco,Bolzano BZ, Italy
About The Event
Included in this camp is:
7.5 Hours of On-Field Training
- I will be teaching the advanced QB techniques that I have learned over my 18 year football career in order to help you take the next step in your Quarterback career.
2.5 Hours of Mobility and Gym Technique Training
- Jakob Schmitzberger will be teaching mobility training, as well as proper techniques in the gym. Jakob is the current Austrian Men's American Football Team Physiotherapist and has plenty of experience with American Football players being a former player and Physiotherapist for the Swarco Raiders Tirol. He also has experience with Quarterbacks having greatly benefited my career as my Personal Trainer. For more information about Jakob, please visit: www.365aktiv-physio.at
2 Hours of Nutrition Training
- Lisa Hauser is one of the most influential people in nutrition training in Austria. Lisa is the owner and operator of Koch mit Herz cooking school and is an expert in nutrition workshops. She has a wealth of knowledge which is evident in her rapidly growing business. Lisa has also worked with athletes at the highest level, including the Austrian Women's National Ski Team. For more information about Lisa, please visit: kochmitherz.com
2 Hours of Theory and Film Review
- This meeting time will allow for film review which will help improve technique and give me the ability to teach some of the mental aspects of play Quarterback.
- The lunches will be prepared by Lisa and powered by Sportnahrung in order to provide a healthy meal that athletes need to perform at a high level.
- Dinner Saturday night will be held at a local restaurant
- a special edition 2018 Select Camp T-Shirt
The total price of this package is 249 Euro